Sunday, September 2, 2007

I, Julia

I am in love with the old BBC series I, Claudius. I've seen the whole series many times, and when I met Michael many years ago, I really enjoyed watching them again with him. In fact, I think it's time to do it again! Especially because some clever Centurions have come up with an I, Claudius drinking game! At my age, I may have to drink prune juice, or at least Bud Light (OMG, just kidding! peh! peh! That's not even beer.), but it still sounds like a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Petula Darling said...

I think you should do some time-lapse photography of your I, Claudius drinking binge!
There's a recipe here for a prune juice cocktail.
The description of the beverage says, "...it might taste funny because of the prune juice, but you should get an effect out of it." I'm not sure which effect they're referring to.