Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lucky Seven

Today is seven weeks of Zane. Above, he is being pensive while looking out the window from his changing table.

This past week was kind of a gassy and spit-uppy week, but I think we're solving those issues. One night he did projectile vomiting and scared the crap out of me, but I think he just had a lot of stomach gas and too much milk. Really, it could happen to any of us.

The weather has been getting cooler, and I've enjoyed rummaging around in his clothes and finding new things. Here he is in a really snazzy turtleneck, and then snug under a blanket for a nap.



















This week we've had Brady and his girlfriend Ashley visiting. Brady is an experienced uncle, and Zane smiled at him right away.

My friend Sabina has also been helping keep me sane, in exchange for getting to snuggle a baby again!
And finally, not a video so much as a tone poem. Happy nursing sounds:

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE that tone poem. I miss those days. I love that you captured that on film. You'll listen to that years from now and remember it :)

I am almost unsick! This has been the month of germ grossness at chez cullison. I want to see Zane so much but don't want to run the risk of getting him sick. So hopefully next week...k?