Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thankgiving everyone! Zane wished he could eat this year, and I promised him he could next year. He got to meet all of his Kirkland cousins (with Jaiden in the picture), and Zane did a great job not getting overwhelmed by all the attention and hubbub.

Saturday afternoon I started feeling a sore throat, and I definitely have a cold coming on. I’m not sure or not if Zane has it. He’s fussy today and extra tired. My symptoms so far are a sore throat and ears and being tired, so he could well be feeling that, it's hard to tell. Oh well, that’s life. If Zane is sick, he’s being pretty good about it so far.

He hasn't made any earth shattering discoveries this week, which is a nice break for him. So much growing is tiring! He is still growing physically, of course, as evidenced by the shed baby skins lying around the house.

It's difficult to type more as The Man is whining and wiggling. I'll just add two more photos. Love you all!

1 comment:

Global Grandma said...

I don't think his expression looks like he wants tht food.... more like "why would I want all that icky stuff when all I need is a boob?"